New Workshop Announced
Due to high demand a workshop for Brisbane has been announced – this 27th March 2018.
Socialsuite will be hosting an outcomes framework design and construction workshop over three dates this March 2018.
What you’ll get:
- Overview of outcomes measurement
- Practical steps to setting up your outcomes measurement framework
- Hands-on activities to start developing your framework
The Brisbane event is on the 27th March. The Sydney event is on 5th March (SOLD OUT). Melbourne will be held on 21st March (SOLD OUT).
Early Bird Special
A 20% discount code is available to any not-for-profit that would attend (use promo code “20off”) if you book and pay by the 12th March 2018.
The full day workshop will cover the steps for creating an outcomes measurement framework:
- Choosing the Right Outcomes: How to ensure you are measuring the right things
- Choosing the Right Indicators: Developing measures or indicators to quantify outcomes
- Choosing the Right Data Collection Tools: Deciding how to collect data means choosing tools such as assessments, surveys, tests or questionnaires that will provide the data for the indicators chosen.
- Collecting Data: Covering different ways data is collected
- Reporting and Analysing Data: Importance of a good report and data analysis
- Quality Improvement: Outcomes measurement is about continuous quality improvement.
Date: 27 March, 2018 at 9:00am
Location: Saxons Training, Level 11, 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Melbourne Event SOLD OUT
Date: 21 March, 2018 at 9:00am
Location: Saxons Training, Level 8, 500 Collins St , Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Sydney Event SOLD OUT
Date: 5th March, 2018 at 9:00am
Location: Saxons Training, Level 10, 10 Barrack St , Sydney, NSW 2000