Socialsuite is an Australian organisation based in Melbourne.
Standard product support will be provided:
- In Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) during business hours
- Free of charge for the duration of your license subscription, and covers any defects in Socialsuite’s product
- Defects can be reported via the email@example.com email or through our online help portal, and we will evaluate and address these via a fix release
- If an issue is found not to be a defect, resolution of the issue would fall under “General Support”
General Product Support
- This is for all support activities not directly related to product defects.
- Support days can be purchased if required
- General Support may include assistance with:
- General administration: Creating new users, resetting passwords, reassigning licenses
- Day-to-day operations: Adding beneficiaries/locations to programs, cleaning up duplicate records, deactivating old programs
- Additional consulting: Creating or refining data collection plans for new programs
- Creating/modifying/customizing product configuration: Applying new security rules, creating/modifying reports, adding custom fields or objects
- Additional training
Our online Knowledge Portal is available to all customers.