The Outcomes Star for people in the criminal justice system
The Justice Star™ is designed for use with people on short sentences, approaching release from long sentences or in the community.
For people with long custodial sentences still to serve we recommend the Recovery Star Secure™ instead.
The Justice Star™ was developed by Triangle during 2015-2016 with a diverse group of collaborators:
- Leicestershire Integrated Offender Management (IOM) service
- Sodexo Justice Services
- Uniting Care West (Perth, Australia)
- North London Forensic Services
- The Shaw Trust
- Lancashire Women’s Centre
- Barnardos Family Support Services
The Justice Star™ covers ten areas:
- Living skills & self care
- Mental health & well-being
- Friends & community
- Relationships & family
- Parenting & caring
- Drugs & alcohol
- Positive use of time
- Managing strong feelings
- A crime-free life
Contact Socialsuite to find out how to get started working with this Star.