Author(s): Scope Australia
Collection Method: 2 brief, easy to use evidence-based surveys administered periodically to track change over time.
- The Outcomes and Impact Scale – Revised (O&IS-R): A self-report survey available in standard and easy English. Takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Measuring Outcomes in Services and Support Tool Short Form (SF-MOSS): Administered to the adult with disability as an interview by a staff member. Takes about 15 minutes to administer.
- Enables providers to capture outcomes data and report back to funders and customers, and use data to drive service development.
- The surveys have been designed so that they are accessible to adults with a range of abilities, including people with intellectual disability.
- MiSO is suitable for use in a range of service and support contexts, including accommodation, respite, therapy, counselling, case management, day programs, community inclusion programs, and employment, education or equipment services
- The Outcomes and Impact Scale Revised, measures the impact that a service has had on a person’s life. It takes a whole of life, whole of person approach and focuses on nine life domains.
- The Measuring Outcomes in Services and Supports Tool- Short Form (SF-MOSS), measures progress towards goals. Performance and satisfaction scores are obtained on each administration.
- Each of the surveys have been developed through research and extensive testing. Surveys have good reliability and validity. Visit http://www.scopevic.org.au/research/research-projects/to read about the research and access publications.
Price: Contact Socialsuite for pricing