The Outcomes Star for young people and their sexual health
The Sexual Health Star™ is designed specifically for work with young people around sexual health. It is a focused but holistic tool and covers relationships, attitudes towards risk taking, confidence as well as contraception and sexually transmitted infections.
The Sexual Health Star™ was developed with Brook, the sexual health charity for young people.
The Sexual Health Star™ covers five outcome areas:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Friends and relationships
- Confidence to make the right choices
The Sexual Health Star™ is underpinned by a five-stage Journey of Change:
- Not safe and taking risks
- Wanting change
- Trying to change
- Mostly safe
- Safe and confident – enjoying their sexuality without harm to themselves or others
Contact Socialsuite to find out how to get started working with this Star.