The Outcomes Star for adults living with Autism and Aspergers
The Spectrum Star™ has been designed for adults of any age, to enable them to manage autism and help them make the choices that are right for them.
It was developed by Triangle in collaboration with accomplish (formerly known as Brookdale).
The Spectrum Star™ covers nine key areas:
- Physical health
- Living skills & self-care
- Well-being & self-esteem
- Sensory differences
- Social skills
- Socially responsible behaviour
- Time and activities
The Spectrum Star™ is based on a five-stage Journey of Change:
- Red stage – autism is a major barrier
- Orange stage – accepting some support
- Yellow stage – stable
- Light Green stage – learning for yourself
- Dark Green stage – choice and self-reliance
Contact Socialsuite to find out how to get started working with this Star.