The Outcomes Star for people with housing and other needs
Although specifically developed for homelessness services, this version is widely used as a generic complex needs tool as well.
The Homelessness Star™ covers ten key outcome areas:
- Motivation and taking responsibility
- Self-care and living skills
- Managing money and personal administration
- Social networks and relationships
- Drug and alcohol misuse
- Physical health
- Emotional and mental health
- Meaningful use of time
- Managing tenancy and accommodation
The Homelessness Star™ follows the core Outcomes Star Journey of Change:
- Accepting help
Contact Socialsuite to find out how to get started working with this Star.